Connect a New Domain With cPanel Hosting. In this tutorial you will learn that how to connect a new website in in cPanel hosting.
To connect a new domain with cPanel hosting, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account. You can do this by typing your domain name followed by “/cpanel” in your web browser, or by accessing it through your web hosting provider’s control panel.
- Once you’re logged in, click on “Addon Domains” under the “Domains” section.
- Enter the new domain name that you want to add in the “New Domain Name” field. You can also set a subdomain or directory for the domain.
- Enter a strong password for the new domain’s FTP account, or use the one generated by cPanel.
- Click on the “Add Domain” button.
- After the domain has been added, you will see it listed under the “Addon Domains” section.
- Go to your domain registrar and update the nameservers for the new domain to the nameservers provided by your web hosting provider.
- Wait for the DNS propagation to complete, which usually takes a few hours or up to 48 hours.
- Once the DNS propagation is complete, you should be able to access your new domain and start building your website.
Note that the steps may vary slightly depending on your web hosting provider’s cPanel interface.