How To Create Contact Form In Website Using WPForms Plugin.
Contact form its importance
A contact form is a web-based form that allows visitors to a website to send a message or inquiry directly to the site owner or webmaster. It typically includes fields for a visitor to enter their name, email address, subject, and message.
Contact forms are necessary for websites because they provide a way for visitors to communicate with the site owner or webmaster without having to leave the site and use external communication methods such as email or phone. They provide a convenient way for visitors to ask questions, report issues, request information or services, and provide feedback.
Contact forms are also important for website owners because they help to reduce spam and unwanted messages. By using a contact form, website owners can require visitors to provide specific information and use captcha or other anti-spam measures to prevent automated bots from submitting unwanted messages.
In summary, contact forms are an essential feature of any website as they allow for easy communication between website visitors and owners while also helping to reduce spam and unwanted messages.
WPForms setup and integration
WPForms is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to create custom forms for your website. Follow the steps below to create a contact page using WPForms:
- Install and activate the WPForms plugin on your WordPress site.
- Click on WPForms in the left-hand menu of your WordPress dashboard and then click on the Add New button.
- Choose the Simple Contact Form template or any other contact form template you prefer, and WPForms will automatically create a basic contact form for you.
- Customize the contact form by adding or removing form fields according to your preferences. You can add fields such as name, email, phone number, message, and more.
- Once you have customized the form, click on the Embed button at the top of the page to get the shortcode for the form.
- Create a new page in WordPress for your contact page.
- On the new page, add the WPForms shortcode by pasting it into the content area.
- Publish the page and view it on the front end of your website to ensure that it looks the way you want it to.
- Finally, add the contact page to your website’s main navigation menu so that visitors can easily find it.
Congratulations! You have now created a contact page on your WordPress website using WPForms.
eSkills Institute is an online earning courses and training provide institute. We are providing training of online earning and also empower our students by learning fast growing skills set.
So, they can generate handsome income from providing their skills and service to their valuable clients.
eSkills Institute is Training among hundreds of learning sites and show you the best courses which are possible in every online earning platform.