Ehsaas Scholarship for Undergraduate students is announced by Bahauddin Zakariya University . Last Date to Apply is 10th December,. Applications other than last date will not be considered.
- Extension in SBA Paper 2023-24Extension in SBA Paper 2023-24. Updated SBA Schedule and Paper Printing Assistance. Updated First Term SBA Date Sheet and Paper Printing Details.
- PTA TikTok Sign MoU for Pakistani YouthPTA TikTok Sign MoU for Pakistani Youth. PTA and TikTok Join Hands to Promote Digital Safety for Pakistani Youth. In a significant move aimed at fostering digital safety among the youth in government schools across Pakistan, the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) and TikTok have officially signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
- Download LND September SLOs for Math, English and UrduDownload LND September SLOs. Download LND September SLO for Math, English & Urdu. Download September math SLO, Download September English SLO, Download Urdu September SLO 2023.
1. Students Enrolled in Undergraduate Program at BZU Can apply.
2. Students Enrolled in Self Supporting Evening Program are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Student can apply online by clicking the Ehsaas Scholarship link given at the end.
(i). Submit the duly filled form attested by head of department along with supporting documents to Financial Aid Office room No. 50 Department of Pharmacy BZU, Multan.
(ii). Following Documents are required to be attached with form:
1. Bonafide Certificate attested by Concerned Department.
2. Educational documents from Matric to onwards. GPA/CGPA Result Card or last Semester
3. Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilaqa Tehsildar/Affidavit on Stamp Paper in case of Agriculture/Laborer, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government /Semi Government).
4. Domicile Certificate/ Form-B/ National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother.
5. In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
6. Last Month’s Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
7. Hostel Residence Certificate(if applicable).
8. Picture of House( Front and Inside View)
Last Date to Apply is 10th December.
Incomplete application forms or received after due date will be rejected without any notice or intimation. All the applicants must submit hard copy of application form to Financial Aid Office.
Click the link given below to apply for Scholarship.