Extension in SBA Paper 2023-24. Updated SBA Schedule and Paper Printing Assistance. Updated First Term SBA Date Sheet and Paper Printing Details.
I am directed to refer your Note for Secretary, School Education Department bearing Diary No. 836 dated 12.09.2023 on the subject cited above and to convey that following instructions / directions be adhered in letter & spirit:
- PEC shall ensure that the results of the School Based Assessment (SBA) are uploaded on the School Information System (SIS).
- Paper printing charges shall be incurred from the existing PEC budget and schools shall not utilize current NSB for this purpose.
- PEC shall share the database statistics, including the schools/teachers who generated the papers and the Student Learning Outcomes (SLO) or subject-wise outcomes of the assessment.
- To ensure transparency, the PEC shall not constitute any monitoring team/committee for field monitoring. Instead, the PEC shall establish an internal cell to collect and address queries related to system glitches and shall refer cases of administrative nature to SED.
- SED shall constitute the Monitoring Teams and monitoring cost shall be incurred from the existing PEC budget as per PEC rules.
- PEC shall submit comprehensive annual plan and seek prior approval from this Department before initiating any activity related to the subject matter.
- PEC shall observe following schedule regarding each term of School Based Assessment:
Updated SBA Schedule
|SBA First Term||1st and 2nd week of October 2023|
|SBA Mid Term||2nd and 3rd week of December 2023|
|SBA Final Term||2nd and 3rd week of March 2024|
2024-25 SBA Schedule
However, from next academic year onwards, rest of the dates shall remain same except First Term that should be conducted during 3rd and 4th week of August.
|SBA First Term||3rd and 4th week of August 2024|
|SBA Mid Term||2nd and 3rd week of December 2024|
|SBA Final Term||2nd and 3rd week of March 2025|