Jobs in District & Session Court Jhelum. There are number of job announced for the posts of Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk, cook, File Feature / Naib Qasid, Mali, Security Guard and Sweeper. Intrested candidates have to apply before the last date that is 10-August-2020 to Office of the District and Session Judge, Jhelum.
|Stenographer||Graduate from the recognized university having minimum typing speed 50 wpm and 110 wpm of shorthand speed. Candidate having computer knowledge will be preferred.|
|Data Entry Operator||Graduate (preferably in Computer Science), with at least 45 wpm typing speed on computer keyboard, well versed in Operating System installation/ repair, M.S Office (Complete) and basics of Computer Hardware (candidates having experience in the relevant field shall be preferred)-|
|Junior Clerk||i. Intermediate 2nd division from recognized board. ii. A speed of 25 wpm of typing on computer in English and; iii. Proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office application and he shall demonstrate such proficiency.|
|Cook||Primary / Middle pass, well versed in cooking; preference will be given to an experienced hand candidate.|
|File Feature / Naib Qasid||Middle|
|Mali||Literate, having knowledge of gardening.|
|Security Guard||Literate, healthy preferably a retired Army Servicemen.|
|Sweeper||Literate, having knowledge of the job.|
Term and Conditions:
1. Eligible candidates shall submit job application form before 10 August 2020 to Office of the District and Session Judge, Jhelum.
2. The candidate must clearly mention on the top right most corner of envelop the post they are applying for.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
4. Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form / CV which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
5. Candidates must enclose 2 Photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Educational / Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
6. Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
8. Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
9. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
10. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per Government Policy.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
Download Application Form