Junior Teacher for Blind in Special Education. PPSC has announced latest jobs advertisement No 11. This advertisement contains 28-Posts for Junior Teacher for Blind in Special Education. Interested candidates have to apply online.
Applications other than online will not be considered. Details and Description are given below. Last date for application submission is 13 April.
Qualification and Experience
- M.A (Special Education) in 2nd Division or Grade C with specialization in the field of Blind Or
- M.Ed (Special Education) in 2nd Division or Grade C with specialization in the field of Blind Or
- M.Ed (Visually Impairment) in 2nd Division or Grade B Or
- Graduate in 2nd Division or
- Grade C with B.Ed (Special Education) in 2nd Division or Grade C with specialization in the field of Blind.
- Certificate of proficiency in Braille issued by the Directorate of Special Education, Punjab.
Male: 21 to 28+5 = 33 years
Female: 21 to 28+8=36 years
Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab.
Syllabus For Test
One Paper MCQS Type Written Test Of 100 Marks And 90 Minutes Duration. The Proportion Of Questions In The MCQS Test Shall Be Approximately.
- Qualification Related Questions: (80%)
- Questions Related To General Knowledge: (20%)
- General Knowledge Includes Pakistan Studies,
- Current Affairs, Geography,
- Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu
- Everyday Science & Basic Computer Studies.