learn how to building a professional looking ecommerce store in no time at all. The course begins with an introduction to the fundamentals of e-commerce, including choosing a domain name, selecting a hosting provider, and setting up a payment gateway. You will also learn about different types of e-commerce platforms and their benefits and drawbacks.
What you’ll learn
- After completing this course, you’ll be fully equipped with the fundamental skills needed to create an online store using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- You’ll be provided with the skills needed to work as a freelance WordPress developer.
- You’ll have a great store that you can utilise to launch an e-commerce business.
- No previous knowledge with WordPress, WooCommerce, or online shopping is required.
- No prior technical knowledge is required; all you need to know to complete this course is how to use a browser.
- Ready to learn with full confidence.
- As part of the course, you will construct and host a website using WordPress. We offer you a monthly plan for less than the price of a cup of tea.
This course is designed to teach you how to build a functional e-commerce store using WordPress and WooCommerce, two of the most popular platforms for creating online stores.
The course begins with an introduction to the fundamentals of e-commerce, including choosing a domain name, selecting a hosting provider, and setting up a payment gateway. You will also learn about different types of e-commerce platforms and their benefits and drawbacks.
After you have a solid understanding of the basics, the course will dive into the specifics of setting up an online store with WordPress and WooCommerce. You will learn how to install and configure WordPress, select a theme, and customize it to match your branding and style. You will also learn how to install and configure WooCommerce, set up product pages, and manage inventory.
Throughout the course, you will be introduced to a variety of tools and techniques to help you optimize your store for maximum conversion and revenue. You will learn how to set up email marketing campaigns, integrate social media, and use analytics tools to track your store’s performance and make data-driven decisions.
By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge you need to build a successful e-commerce store with WordPress and WooCommerce. You will be able to create a professional-looking store that is optimized for conversions and equipped with the tools and features you need to grow your business online.
So, what are you waiting for, let’s get started right away on a this truly exciting opportunity.
Who this course is for
- Complete beginners who are ready to learn.
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career (full or part time) in WordPress, WooCommerce development.
- Anyone interested in building an ecommerce store.