Scholarship in Mid Sweden University

Scholarship In Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee. Mid Sweden University is giving a number of scholarships on chosen Master’s programmes to high-achieving individuals applying to a study programme at the university.

University: Mid Sweden University
Program: Master’s Degree
Timeline: 17th January /28th February 2022
Country: Sweden
Course starting from September 2022


Sweden’s Mid Sweden University

Scholarship in Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarships
Scholarship in Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarships

Apply Online: Sweden KTH Scholarships for International Students

Fields of Study

  • Eco technology and Sustainable Development International Master’s Program
  • Embedded Sensor Systems Master’s Program
  • Computer Engineering International Master’s Program
  • Master of Science in Informatics by Research
  • Biology Master’s Degree by Research
  • Master of Science in Media and Communication Science by Research
  • Master of Science in Computer Engineering with a focus on research
  • Electronics Master by Research
  • Master of Engineering Physics by Research
  • 60 credits for a master’s degree in tourism
  • 120 credits for a master’s degree in tourism
  • Business Administration, Marketing, and Management Master’s Program

Targeted Group

International students from non-EU/EEA countries (and Switzerland). Scholarship value/inclusions: The scholarship pays for 75% of your tuition. The remaining 25% of each semester’s tuition charge, as well as travel costs, living expenses, and any other expenditures, are not covered by the scholarship and must be funded via other means.

Eligibility Criteria

Citizens from non-EU/EEA/Switzerland who are obliged to pay tuition fees and have applied to one of the above-mentioned programmes through University Admissions by 17 January 2022 and paid the application cost by 1 February 2022.

Application Procedure

After submitting your application for study through University Admissions Sweden, you may apply for the scholarship. Students who applied and paid the application fee before the deadline will get an email with a link to the application form. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is February 10, 2022. To access the online application form and for full information on how to apply for this scholarship, go to the official website (link below).

Official Website

Click here for Official Scholarship Website

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Register New Account
Shopping cart