Subdomain Creation in 5 Minutes. In this tutorial you will find that how you can create a sub domain in only 5 minutes. best and easy way to get maximum from your hosting.
To create a subdomain in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account or hosting control panel.
- Click on the “Subdomains” icon, which is typically located in the “Domains” section.
- Enter the name of the subdomain you want to create in the “Subdomain” field. For example, if you want to create a subdomain called “blog”, enter “blog” in the subdomain field.
- Select the domain you want to associate with the subdomain. If you have multiple domains, make sure to select the correct one.
- Click on the “Create” button.
- Wait for the subdomain to be created. This process can take a few minutes.
- After the subdomain is created, log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to the “Settings” section, and then click on “General”.
- Change the “WordPress Address (URL)” and “Site Address (URL)” to include the subdomain. For example, if your main domain is “example.com” and you created a subdomain called “blog”, change the URLs to “blog.example.com”.
- Click on “Save Changes” to save the settings.
- Install any necessary plugins or themes for your subdomain, and start building your site.
Note that the steps may vary slightly depending on your hosting provider and the version of WordPress you are using.