WordPress Installation in a domain using cPanel. In this tutorial you will learn that how to install wordpress script in a domain using cPanel. Two methods are given below.
To install WordPress on a domain, you can follow these steps:
- Choose a hosting provider that offers WordPress installation. There are many hosting providers that offer WordPress as a pre-installed option.
- Log in to your hosting account and navigate to the cPanel dashboard.
- Look for the “Softaculous Apps Installer” icon and click on it.
- Click on the “WordPress” icon in the list of available apps.
- Click on the “Install Now” button to begin the installation process.
- You will be prompted to fill in some information such as the domain name, directory (if you want WordPress to be installed in a subdirectory), site name, and site description.
- Create an administrator username and password.
- Choose a theme for your website or leave it as the default theme.
- Click on the “Install” button to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can log in to your WordPress dashboard by navigating to http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
- From here, you can customize your website, install plugins, and create content.
That’s it! You have successfully installed WordPress on your domain.
To install WordPress on a domain, you will need to follow these general steps:
- Choose a web hosting service: You will need to choose a web hosting service that supports WordPress. Some popular hosting services for WordPress include Namecheap, Bluehost, SiteGround, and DreamHost.
- Register a domain: You will need to register a domain name for your website. Many web hosting services offer domain registration as part of their package.
- Install WordPress: Most web hosting services offer a one-click WordPress installation process. You will need to log in to your web hosting account and follow the instructions to install WordPress on your domain.
- Choose a WordPress theme: Once you have installed WordPress, you can choose a theme for your website. There are many free and paid themes available, and you can customize them to suit your needs.
- Install plugins: Plugins are extensions that add extra functionality to your WordPress site. There are many plugins available, and you can install them to add features such as contact forms, SEO optimization, and social media sharing buttons.
- Customize your site: You can customize your site by adding pages, blog posts, images, and other content. You can also customize the layout, fonts, theme style of your website.
Click here for complete tutorial